DLF break out entry. Suggest me to hold or sell

Shall I hold DLF for short time. I bought around 331 and I think it’s travelling in trend line. Pls suggest me to whether hold or sell the stock

@Jeniantony2 : It struggles to climb above 344.55 for the past 4 days… It’ll cross above the High price by today, I guess… If I were in your shoes, I’ll keep run the profit by buying 340 PE as a hedge… Happy trading…!

By,
Anto.

@Jeniantony2 : Update01: As we expected, the price crossed the HIGH… At this point, buy 350 PE as a hedge…

EDIT: Daily candle…

By,
Anto.