- On Friday, after the Indian Markets closed, both the European and the US Markets closed in Red. SGX Nifty is also in Red.
- India VIX has dropped to 11.71%. Even before the Covid fall in March 2020, it used to hiver around 12%. But now, it has dropped below 12%.
- We might see the India VIX shooting up this week. Option Sellers beware.
- Last week, Nifty 50 (+1.47%) performed better than Nifty Midcap 50 (1.11%) and Nifty Small Cap 50. Two weeks back, Midcaps were dominating.
- Maybe, the Index (Nifty 50) is getting ready for one more wave upwards.
- REALTY, IT and METAL stocks outperformed the market last week.
- REALTY sector looks strong across timeframes.
- FIIs sold for 466 Crores and DIIs bought for 666 Crores on Friday in the cash market. DIIs continue to provide support to the market.
- FIIs currently hold more short positions (50.8%) than long positions (49.2%). You can see this in the Finvezto App.
- There is a huge CALL OI build-up at 16000 which suggests market participants are not expecting Nifty to cross 16000 before this Thursday’s Expiry. However, if there is a break above 16000, the ones with CALLs will have to cover the positions which might result in a quick move.
- If you look at the Monthly options expiry, the maximum CALLs were added at 16800 followed by 16300. So, the market participants still believe that the price could shoot up above 16000. They are not confident enough to add more calls at 16000.
- Nifty Futures has not closed above 16000 and it has not closed below 15450. So, this seems to be the broad range for the market as of now.
Please find below the key levels for tomorrow.
Bulls will be back in control above 15967 only. Targets on the upside are 15999 and 16046.
Bears to stay in control below 15931. Targets on the downside are 15893, 15872 & 15847.
Note: The levels are based on Nifty Futures chart.
- Moderately Bullish
- Moderately Bearish