- Yesterday, we had mentioned that the Bulls are likely to be back in control only above 15741 (Nifty Futures).
- Nifty Futures witnessed a gap up opening above 15741 and reached our second target of 15806. But, the markets witnessed selling during the second half.
- India VIX was up by 0.39%.
- The Mid-Cap space continues to look strong (up by 0.52%).
- REALTY sector continued its stellar performance (up by 3.61%). IT was the worst-performing sector today (down by 0.45%)
- FIIs sold for 745 crores and DIIs bought for 447 Crores in the cash market.
- FIIs hold more short positions (53.79%) than long positions (46.21%) in the derivatives market.
- During the last trading day, the maximum Change in CALL OI was at 15700. But today, the maximum Change in CALL OI was at 15800.
- 15800, 15900 could act as a good resistance as suggested by the Call OI build-up.
- Interestingly, more PUTS were added today when it comes to Monthly Expiry. So the market is expecting Nifty to consolidate below 15900 and then shoot up post this expiry.
- Currently, the US markets are slightly in green as I am writing this post.
- Find below the key levels for tomorrow’s trade. For Key Levels of Banknifty & Stocks, visit this link.
Bulls will be back in control above 15741. Targets on the upside are 15776, 15806 & 15844.
Bears to take control below 15659. Targets on the downside are 15629, 15597 & 15543.
Note: The levels are based on Nifty Futures chart.
- Moderately Bullish
- Moderately Bearish